Are you interested in joining our team? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
You can view our current vacancies below and find out how to apply by clicking the ‘More Information’ button. If we have no current jobs listed and you feel you could be a valuable addition to our team then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Functional Skills Trainer
Group Horizon are looking to recruit a National Functional Skills Trainer to support centre based learners and Apprenticeship learners in the workplace through the delivery of tailored learning in line with the Apprenticeship process. To include the delivery of teaching and learning to aid both individual personal and vocational development and thereby assisting the Apprenticeship Assessor in achieving.
Energy Management Trainer
- An Assessing qualification or WT within 6 months.
- A qualification in either Energy Management, Energy Efficiency or as a minimum Energy Assessment (EPC, GDA etc with significant experience in other areas).
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in one of the above areas where Energy Management/Efficiency Audits/Surveys were carried out.
- Teaching/Assessing experience in one of the above areas.
- A membership of the Energy Managers Association or similar.
Please send all completed applications to email@example.com
Business Development Manager – Learning and Development
Group Horizon are looking to expand and strengthen their business within thier existing Apprenticeship and Commercial learning and development arena, predominantly Southern based. This is a new business to business role focusing on growing revenues from the corporate, training and development side.