Job Title: Associate Performing Manufacturing Operations – Tutor/Assessors
Location: Manchester and West Midlands
Summary of Role:
- Assess and support learners working towards their Apprenticeship through 1:1 and group delivery sessions.
- Visiting/Observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship qualifications.
- Plan and deliver effective training and assessment based on individual learner needs.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion time-scales.
- Recognised Assessor Award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Teaching/Tutor Qualification.
- Must have experience of delivering Apprenticeships.
- occupational competency in the manufacturing industry.