ESF Leicester and Leicestershire Support
Help for Your Business
We can help you address your immediate and future skills gaps, by developing programmes tailored to your needs and providing your workforce with the appropriate training to enable your business to compete and grow.
Provision will target Intermediate, technical and higher skills development to support business growth particularly in the LEP key growth business sectors:
- Advanced manufacturing and engineering
- Creative industries
- Food and drink
- Logistics and distribution
- Professional and financial services
- Tourism and hospitality
- Low carbon
Our team will help you to develop a training plan based on the needs of your business and will support you through:
- Undertaking a comprehensive skills assessment.
- Proving options to access the right training.
- Tailoring training programmes to address your specific business needs
- Funding training which can be delivered from within this ESF Skills Support for the Workforce programme.
- Support you to access training which cannot be delivered through this programme.
To be eligible for skills funding, your business must:
- Be based in the Leicester and Leicestershire area and in one of the growth sectors.
- Employ fewer than 250 people with an annual turnover of less than €50 million (self-employed is also acceptable).
- In need of skills training to support a clear growth plan and address skills gaps and shortages.
For participants to be eligible they must be:
- Aged 17 or over (no upper age limit).
Contract runs through to 31 March 2018, or until funding allocation has been used.
To find out more about the skills funding and how Group Horizon can help your business please complete the form blow: