Group Horizon is a national training provider specialising in the low carbon sector. We are working in partnership with a leading utilities employer to recruit and train a new generation of Dual Fuel Smart Meter Installers with a number of vacancies to fill nationally. This programme is specifically designed to support the demand for new entrants into the sector to achieve the Government’s plans to install 53 million new smart meters by 2020.
Salary and benefits in this market are highly competitive with future career progression options including Team Leader Quality Technicians and Mentoring roles for the right candidate.
The programme involves 2 phases:
– A one week introduction to smart meter training which will provide key skills and knowledge to understand the demands of the industry
– An exciting new adult Apprenticeship programme to support you into the sector and provide all the industry recognised certifications and qualifications to operate as an installer.
Open Day Event
This opportunity will take place on Wednesday the 27th April in London including an initial interview and assessment. Don’t miss out on the opportunity. Anyone who would like to attend the open day must attend a pre-assessment day on Monday the 25th April at Lewisham Southwark College. Contact Group Horizon now for more details.
All those interested must satisfy the following criteria to be considered for the new entrant programme:
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Successfully pass a DBS (Formerly CRB) check with no unspent convictions
- Be willing to undertake a literacy and numeracy assessment
- Not have Colour Vision Deficiencies (CVD) (Colour Blindness)
To download the flyer Click Here
For further information about the event please contact us:
Phone: 0191 497 7722 / 0800 0029 805